Mental health matters.
Although mental illness touches so many, most people are still reluctant to talk about it. Together, we can change that.
Bell Let’s Talk is a day with a purpose to encourage organizations to come together and amplify the critical need for mental health support, mental health awareness, and mental health understanding. It’s a day for all of us to step-up and speak-out on the importance of mental health for the sake of our colleagues, families, communities, and most importantly, ourselves.
Health and safety always come first at Englobe and prioritizing the wellbeing of our employees has never been about statistics. It is about caring for one another and doing what is best for colleagues. Today, we join the global conversation to reaffirm that the overall health of a workplace includes both the physical and psychological well-being of our employees.
5 simple ways to help end the stigma around mental illness.
Together, we can help drive positive change through small acts that support those in need or inspire others to join the cause. We can all be partners in mental health.
- Language matters so be mindful of the words you use.
- Educate yourself to learn facts and how to get, or offer, help.
- Be kind because simple acts of kindness make a difference.
- Listen and ask to show that you care.
- Talk about it to break the silence. It’s ok to ask for help.
Whether it is personal, family, or work-related challenges, life can be stressful. Today, and every day, we need to keep the conversation about mental health open to foster awareness, empathy, and understanding for those who are in need. The difference we can make by adding our voice to the global conversation prioritizing mental health could be substantial – it could save a life.
Employee resources offered by Englobe.
We are committed to providing the right resources to support our employees’ mental health journey.
- TELUS Health Virtual Care service where employees can consult with a Canadian healthcare professional anytime, anywhere.
- A comprehensive mental health e-library with training webinars, brochures, articles, and relevant external links ensuring all employees have easy access to the resources and tools needed to practice self-care and help others.
- Flexible group insurance plan covering overall health needs.
- A comprehensive Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to help in all aspects of life.
- A physical activity program allowing up to $250 per year to cover physical activity membership fees or purchase of sports equipment.